How effective are you at reaching potential clients and clearly, concisely presenting your value? Are you still stuck in a mode where you compete on price? This program is geared to provide you with insight to help you improve your understanding of your value and the importance of presenting it to leads in a way that results in new business. We will explore a variety of passive and active approaches to the market and the importance of leveraging multiple channels to extend your reach. We will also discuss in detail the two main channels the accounting industry depends on most: referrals and telemarketing.
Who Should Attend?
- Practitioners who are struggling to grow despite their best efforts
- Practitioners who have tried everything with minimal results
- Practitioners who do not know how to invest resources in their growth
- Practitioners who depend solely on word-of-mouth to drive growth
Creating New Clients will provide valuable information that will bring you leads and referrals. Some of the things you will learn:
- How strong is your lead generation foundation?
- Do you understand your value and are you able to communicate it?
- What are the best avenues to generate leads?
- Which avenues can be managed internally and which are best outsourced?
- How to establish ongoing referral mentality with clients
- Rules of thumb on both lead generation and referral development
Program Length: Two hours
Start Time: 10am Pacific, 11am Mountain, Noon Central, 1pm Eastern time
Program Level: Overview
Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based (webinar)
CPE: Two units for two hours