Have you ever wondered what makes one practice more valuable than another? Benchmarking is an essential technique businesses use to compare themselves to similar businesses in the market and enhance profitability. It is a tool, and this is a course, that will make you better able to identify your strengths and weaknesses so you can address areas of need and improve your bottom line.
Now you can find out how you stack up against other firms. Some of the questions we will address include:
- Do you earn as much as other firms your size?
- How does your billing rate compare?
- What are reasonable staff utilization rates?
- What percentage of your revenue should go to key expense lines, like staff payroll, software, rent, etc?
- Do you have the right amount of staff?
- Do you have the proper mix of staff?
- Are you as profitable as you should be?
Finally, we will provide you with a benchmarking methodology by going through the phases of Measuring comparables, Analyzing your business against them, and Changing your weaker metrics to improve your business. Sign up today to begin the process of improving your practices value.
Program Length: One hour
Start Time: 10am Pacific, 11am Mountain, Noon Central, 1pm Eastern time
Program Level: Overview
Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based (webinar)
CPE: One unit for one hour